Over the years, National Resource Centre for EHR Standards (NRCeS) has been associated with health IT community with around 95 organizations and more than 5000 Individuals through events, workshops, trainings, support, software and resource utilized. National Resource Centre for EHR Standards (NRCeS) takes immense pleasure to invite you to join and participate in "NRCeS Users' Meet - Summer 2019" on Friday May 24, 2019 at Pune.
Why to attend
NRCeS Users' Meet is a platform to share experiences about implementation and adoption of EHR standards, practical challenges, solutions, best practices and future approaches. Here, you can also show the EHR standard implementation(s) incorporated in healthcare application. This event is an effort to bring health IT leaders together towards building interoperable healthcare system in the country.
- Engage, Connect and Collaborate with Professionals
- Share expertise and experience
- Show EHR standard incorporated healthcare application
- Discussion among Implementers, Industry Leaders
- Solution to practical Challenges
- Stay Up-to-date on EHR Standards and Offering
- Exposure to best practice adoption of EHR standards
Who should attend?
- Hospital CIO, CTO, CMO, IT Heads
- Medical software providers
- Medical hardware manufacturers
- Policy Makers
- SNOMED CT Affiliates
When & Where
Day & Date : Friday, May 24, 2019
Time : 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Venue : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411008
- Expert Sessions
- Panel discussion
- Healthcare Application demonstration
- Listen from Users
- Adoption and way forward
Onilne registration is closed now. Limited number of spot registration can be done by 09:45 AM at venue.