Over the years, National Resource Centre for EHR Standards (NRCeS) has been associated with health IT community with around 115 organizations and more than 5000 Individuals through events, workshops, trainings, support, software and resource utilized. National Resource Centre for EHR Standards (NRCeS) takes immense pleasure to invite you to join and participate in "NRCeS Users' Meet - Winter 2019" on Friday, November 22, 2019 at Bangalore.
Why to attend
NRCeS Users' Meet is a platform to share experiences about implementation and adoption of EHR standards, practical challenges, solutions, best practices and future approaches. Here, you can also show the EHR standard implementation(s) incorporated in healthcare application. This event is an effort to bring health IT leaders together towards building interoperable healthcare system in the country.
- Engage, Connect and Collaborate with Professionals
- Share expertise and experience
- Show EHR standard incorporated healthcare application
- Discussion among Implementers, Industry Leaders
- Solution to practical challenges
- Stay Up-to-date on EHR Standards and Offering
- Exposure to best practice adoption of EHR standards
Who should attend?
- Hospital CIO, CTO, CMO, IT Heads
- Medical software and hardware manufacturers
- Healthcare policy and standard influencers
- SNOMED CT affiliates
- Medical and medical IT researchers
- Healthcare technology creators and promoters
When & Where
Day & Date : Friday, November 22, 2019
Time : 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Venue : Ramanujan Block,
E-Health Research Center (EHRC),
IIIT-B, 26/C, Electronic City,
Hosur Road, Bangalore,
Karnataka, India - 560100
- Expert Sessions
- Panel discussion
- Healthcare Application demonstration
- Listen from Users
- Adoption and way forward
This event is free and by registration only for all attendees. Due to limited capacity at venue, registration is required for confirmation of participation. Your request will be confirmed upon receipt of your registration through an email. Registration will be closed on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 by 08:00 PM.