SNOMED International has just announced the call for Advisory Group Nominations. As part of this process, the E-Learning Advisory Group is seeking applications for one Expert Advisor position. Please note applications close on Friday 14th June 2019.
The Production release of the January 2019 General Practitioner/Family Practitioner (GP/FP) SNOMED CT Reference Sets and SNOMED CT to ICPC-2 Map package is now available, from the MLDS distribution site.
The SDK for HL7 / ASTM CCD is available from C-DAC (www.cdac.in email: sdk-enq[AT]cdac.in) under Apache License v2.0. NRCeS provides support for integration of SDK.
- Enable quick and easy integration of CCD
- Object-oriented API library
- Free & Open Source Software (FOSS) under Apache License v2.0
- Generate XML based human-readable Continuity of Care Document
- Custom style sheet support
- Modular APIs for reading, writing and validating Continuity of Care Document
- Sample source code to demonstrate functionality
- Full API Documentation